B2B Login Application
Thank your for choosing EuroSwiss Global Incoming Travels Group GmbH for your business.Please read the below mentioned terms & conditions.
- EuroSwiss Global : refers to EuroSwiss Global Incoming Travels Group GmbH, Switzerland
- US, WE : refers to EuroSwiss Global Incoming Travels Group GmbH, Switzerland
- You/Your/Agency: refers to the undersigned booking agent in contract with EuroSwiss Global Incoming Travels Group GmbH, Switzerland
Terms & Conditions
- The login can be used only by the organisation to whom it has been issued.
- All bookings have to be paid 100% in advance.
Credit card or Paypal
- A credit card surcharge of 3.5% is applicable on all bookings.
- You can request a credit limit to save the credit card surcharge by making an interest free floating deposit with us.
- You can also make bank payments before the payment deadlines for each booking.
- Payment deadlines are mentioned in each invoice.
- Bank details are mentioned in each offer / invoice.
- Please mention our Reservation number in each bank transfer.
- Please sent us bank payment confirmation so we may track the payments faster.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of payment only.
For all our FIT / INDIVIDUAL Packages, Hotels, Transfers & Rail Passes :
- Prices are net to you.
For all group packages:-
All prices are on request All published prices are indicative / tentative net prices only.
- All products marked as EUR 0.01 or CHF 0.01 or GBP 0.01 are on request.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- For Hotels, Transfers:- mentioned individually for all services. You are required to read and adhere to them.
- Rail Passes:- Passes once booked are non refundable.
- For all our FIT / INDIVIDUAL Packages:- As per terms & conditions on offer / invoice.
- For all group packages:- As per terms & conditions on offer / invoice.
- Credit Card Payments:- will be credited back to the credit card from which the payment was made.
- Bank Transfers:- will be credited back to the bank account from which the payment was made.
- Cash Payouts:- No cash refunds will be given.
We have right to appoint other agents in the same territory.
Rescheduling / Cancellations
- We shall not be held responsible for any delays, rescheduling or cancellation resulting due to non-grant of applicable visas and/or necessary travel documents.
- Any financial obligations arising out of cancellation or rescheduling have to be met by you or your client.
- The liability of EuroSwiss Global Incoming Travels Group GmbH is limited. We act only as an agent for all the services provided, including but not limited to services involving ship, air, rail, hotel accommodation, restaurants, which are provided by various companies who are independent contractors.
- We and our suppliers can not accept any responsibility for losses or accidental expenses due to delay or changes in schedules, defaults or over bookings by hotels, sickness, death, weather changes & conditions, strikes, war, political instability, quarantine and other causes beyond our control. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger. Baggage and small articles (coats etc.) are at the owner’s risk throughout the travel.
- All services provided are subject to the laws of the specific countries or to the conditions of the various vendors & suppliers.
Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Jurisdiction/ Applicable Laws
- In case of disputes, the Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Switzerland.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) except to the extent that ESG invokes the jurisdiction of the courts of any other country.
By clicking the link below you agree to the terms & conditions stated above.
(you will be directed to a new page)