Thank you for your interest in joining us
A company is made by the people. We like to hear from you how you can enhance our team.
We cherish our relationships with our vendors.
A Destination Manager is responsible for maintaining current relationships, getting new vendors & products at the best price. You ensure that leads provided by all our Market Managers get confirmed. You define & maintain your destination.
What we expect
- Aggressive offers to confirm leads from our Market Managers
- Its your destination, its your responsibility to ensure it runs
- Acquire new vendors
- Maintain current relationships & ensure the vendors are board with best rates & services
- Regular vendor visits as per the leads provided by the Market Managers
- Make the offers
- Chase qualified leads with the Market Managers
- Take responsibility of your leads to confirm them
- Product Management & contracting for your destination.
- Educate Market Managers about our products & services
- Participation in local fairs
- Travel professional with inside knowledge of your destination
- Good network of & personal relationships with vendors in your area, the kind which helps confirm business
- Knowledge of MICE, Incentive, Luxury FIT operational aspects
- You can be an independent professional or even a travel company
What we offer
- Contract with favourable terms & conditions as per your market guidelines
- Our network of Markets & its Market Managers
- Strong global marketing efforts including participation in well known travel fairs
- Personal relationships of the management team with the clients.
- Strong online marketing of your destination & its products
- Strong support during vendor contracting using our overall volume.
- Latest IT platforms, Tour Operator software, Sales modules etc.
Contact Us with more information about yourself